Sunday, August 14, 2011

Puppies and Cheeseburgers

This weekend we went to visit with Kurtis' family in Cass City, MI. When we got there we were greeted by PUPPIES! The animals are always so much fun and Bandit (the resident male sheltie) was sporting a funny new haircut. My favorite cat (aside from Olive of course!) was hanging out on the deck trying to avoid all of the rain. This weekend was the Cheeseburger Festival in Caseville so Kurtis and I drove up there to check it out... my goals for the summer include eating an elephant ear, drinking fair lemonade and playing BINGO so I was excited to try to meet some of those goals. Here are some photos from the weekend:

Photobucket

One little sheltie puppy amongst all of the labs.

Photobucket

There were yellow and white labs (I thought the white were the cutest!)

Photobucket

Pups and mom (Missy)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going after my brand new Toms!

Photobucket Close up of the sheltie pup (there was only one pup that made it through the pregnancy)

Photobucket

This would be my second cat, if I could have a second cat.

Photobucket

Bandit looks like a puppy with his hair like this!

Photobucket

A whole festival for cheeseburgers?!? It was so busy!

Photobucket

Oh yeah! 2/3 goals met! There was no bingo though and we went to a cheeseburger festival and ate zero cheeseburgers! Oh well!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment